22. marts 2016

Prompt scripts #2


“What would that mean? That I am not capable of love?”
“That’s not what I’m saying, my dear. I’m saying, that you don’t have to search for a love to share your life with.”
“So I am doomed to live on my own?”
“You don’t listen to me, dear. You can have all the love you want, but you don’t have to commit to one person, or to one gender, for that matter.”
“But isn’t that what life's all about? Find the love of your life and live happily ever after?”
“No, dear, not necessarily. It is about finding a purpose in life, that you can live with. You have to follow your dreams, not just what society tells you to.”
“But I don’t know, what I want to do. How I am suppose to find my purpose in life, when I don’t even know what the next day will bring me?”
“That is the beauty of life. You can make all the mistakes you want, because that is the only way you will grow, and learn who you are.”
“But will people not look at me and think that I’m a total failure?”
“Yes, maybe they will, my dear, because that is how society is. But out there, there will be one person out of ten others, that believes you are the bravest person, they know. And those people are the ones you need to hold onto, because they will be at your side through thick and thin.”
“But how do you learn to find these people?”
“You don’t, you just know. It is the people that will give you a smile, even when you are sad, and give you a bigger smile in return, when you are happy. Those people will always reach their hands out to you, no matter what.”
“Grandma, how did you find those people?”
“Oh, my dear, that is a story for another day.”

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Giv ris eller ros til historien - rettelser modtages med kyshånd!